dream · manifest · meditation · relax · vision ·
45 Ways to Raise Yourself into a Higher Frequency in your Day-to-Day Life
A high frequency is a state of being where life feels fun, light, happy, carefree, creative, peaceful, and joyful. Life just seems to flow. Striving to attain a high frequency state is not selfish. It is, in fact, good for the whole planet. When we are enjoying a high frequency state, we are feeling a sense of unity, a sense of oneness—thus, we are not only feeling loving towards ourselves, but we are also filled with love and compassion for everyone else, too,
Here is a list of 45 ways you can quickly raise yourself into a higher frequency in day-to-day life.
- Practice Self-Love - Love yourself no matter where you are on your journey.
- Choose Happiness - as often as possible
- Live in the Present moment - Remember to live in the moment not your past or future.
- Love - Live life with your heart open.
- Non-attachment to Thoughts - Be the witness of your thoughts, good or bad - don't get sucked in to them.
- Be conscious of your Emotions - Allow them to pass through, don’t feed the negative.
- Focus on the Positive - Try not to become negative - if you do try and shift your focus.
- Start Believing - Open yourself up to possibilities.
- Clear away mental & emotional clutter - Don’t allow your past to sabotage the present moment.
- Honor yourself & your choices - Always choose that which makes you stronger in life.
- Practice Gratitude - Be thankful for what you have right now.
- Give - Without expecting anything in return.
- Be Kind & Compassionate - Always choose the higher vibration.
- Embrace Forgiveness - Let go through forgiveness.
- Connect to something Higher - Stay connected, grounded and guided.
- Smile - It changes your brain chemistry instantly - a good mood picker-upper.
- Laugh as often as possible - it's energizing and has the power to heal.
- Sleep - Get the amount you need to recharge.
- Exercise - Change up the energy in your body - feel the difference both physically and mentally.
- Meditation - Get centred and tap in to your inner world.
- Yoga - Combine movement with meditation and breathing.
- Visualization - Close your eyes, create images that empower you.
- Chant - Allow the power of words and sound to raise your vibration.
- Recite Affirmations - Train your brain to think the way you want it to.
- Remember to Breathe - Take some deep breaths to ground yourself.
- Pamper yourself - Get Massages, take baths, treat yourself.
- Take Inspired or take Creative Action - Do the things you love & get in the flow.
- Your Environment - Spend time in high-energy fields rather than low.
- Live in beautiful, bright & clean spaces - Feng Shui your house for good vibes.
- Surround yourself with Positive People and those who support you.
- Spend time with Animals - Feel the love.
- Enjoy Nature - Spend time outdoors as much as possible.
- Sit by the Water - Oceans, lakes, rivers, etc. - water has healing and therapeutic properties.
- Have Plants - They improve the flow of good energy.
- Acquire High-Vibrational Objects - Crystals, stones, statues, etc. - good energy things.
- Use Aromatherapy & Incense - They are mood enhancers and also have healing properties.
- 37. Eat Healthy Food - Pay attention to your diet.
- Drink plenty of Water
- 39. Keep a Journal - A great and easy way to tap into your higher self.
- Read quality Books & Articles - Never stop learning and growing.
- Listen to Music - An easy way to quickly change your energy.
- Watch quality Shows - Stay away from mainstream media.
- Unplug - Take a break from the addictive, energy-sucking technologies.
- Relax - Take time to just chill.
- Use a Mantra - Mantras are beneficial in keeping your mind away from any conditioned beliefs. They help you to return to your true being.
Leave a comment