I am Grateful Quotes and Sayings for Inspiration
The following selection of quotes can help to inspire us to generate the feeling of gratitude.
They can encourage us to look for the good in our lives, the best of a situation or to see the opportunities that are right in front of us.
They are a starting point, or a launching pad to look for gratitude in our lives, even more.
- “I’m grateful for always this moment, the now, no matter what form it takes.” Eckhart Tolle
- “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” Marcel Proust
- “It’s not possible to experience constant euphoria, but if you’re grateful, you can find happiness in everything.” Pharrell Williams
- “Every day, I like to wake up and remind myself to be grateful of the simple things.” Miranda Kerr
- “Whatever life throws at me I’ll take it and be grateful for it as well.” Tom Felton
- “Breathing in, I am aware of my heart. Breathing out, I smile to my heart and know that my heart still functions normally. I feel grateful for my heart.” Thich Nhat Hanh
- “The trick is to be grateful when your mood is high and graceful when it is low.” Richard Carlson
- “If you truly get in touch with a piece of carrot, you get in touch with the soil, the rain, the sunshine. You get in touch with Mother Earth and eating in such a way, you feel in touch with true life, your roots, and that is meditation. If we chew every morsel of our food in that way we become grateful and when you are grateful, you are happy.” Thich Nhat Hanh
We hope that the above quotes have helped inspire you in finding what you are grateful for, right now. To further expand on this, try keeping a journal or try writing a simple list with the heading ‘I Am Grateful for’…. along the top and see what flows out!
Leave a comment